Jobs at Kami
We are a team passionate about technology and education.
If you feel the same way, you should join our team.
Junior Sales Executive
Kami is one of the fastest growing tech startups in New Zealand with over 2.5 million users and backed by Silicon Valley big names. Kami is also 2015 New Zealand Innovators Award Winner.
Only three years old, Kami is a proud Google Partner with apps that top the ranks in the Chrome Web Store and G Suite Apps Marketplace. Our product is a beautiful online document and PDF viewer with annotation app that is used by thousands daily. Think of Adobe Reader and Acrobat but better.
We work like any tech startup in the Valley. We are a small team that loves to hustle and is dedicated in what we do. You must be a team player and a fast learner as we evolve and adapt to our fast growth. We encourage collaboration and development so you must also bring skills that would fit and contribute to our team.
Our office is based in downtown Auckland close to shops and Britomart.
Job and Tasks
– Cater to incoming leads and negotiate five figure deals
– Foster and convert leads with from our wealth of data
– Build relationships to promote the benefits of Kami to schools
– Work with team to accelerate your sales productivity using automation
Skills and Experience
– Learn fast – so long as you can hustle and learn fast, we’re good.
– You excel at writing, listening, asking questions, and embrace solution-focused selling.
– You’re able to travel to overseas trade shows as required.
– You’re excited to improve education.
– You’re a master communicator and relationship builder who can help IT directors, school CTOs, teachers and everyone in between.
– Big plus if you have a background in education.
– We encourage recent graduates, educators, and sales superstars to apply.
Got what it takes?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and CV.
Kami is an educational technology application that provides educators and students tools to view and edit documents and PDF files.
Our web application offers easy-to-use and valuable tools to millions of educators and students needing a document and PDF solution. Kami also enables the increasing number of American K-12 schools to edit and collaborate worksheets and interact with publisher-supplied PDF files in their Chromebooks.
Aside from our web application, Kami is also available in the Chrome Web Store and Google Apps Marketplace, attracting millions of installs and gaining high user ratings.
Founded in 2013 by Hengjie Wang (CEO), Jordan Thoms (CTO), and Alliv Samson (COO), our team is based in Auckland and San Francisco. Kami is backed by Silicon Valley and New Zealand investors, such as Sam Altman (Y Combinator), Scott Nolan (Founders Fund), Flying Kiwi Angels, and Right Side Capital Management.
Kami is a proud Google Partner, a 2012 The University of Auckland Velocity 100K Challenge finalist, and the 2015 New Zealand Innovation Award winner.
We are a team passionate about technology and education. If you think you will fit our team, send us a cover letter and CV at email@example.com